Myrtletown Home PageCommunity ForumCommunity ClassifiedsBusinesses in MyrtletownWhere is Myrtletown?Free Wifi Hotspot
How to login?Close
If you have never logged in before, simply enter your name and email address and an account will be created for you with that information. Once your account is created, an email will be sent to you with further details.
Privacy PolicyClose
The email address you provide to Myrtletown.net when you register a new account will not be sold or shared with any 3rd party organization or entity. We may occasionally use your email address to send you important notices regarding the Myrtletown.net website or your account with Myrtletown.net. Your name will be visible on the Myrtletown.net web site, but your email address will always be hidden to other users and readers of the site.
Processing...
blabla
Create a New TopicClick and drag to move this box HelpClose

Bold  Italic  Underlined    Smiley    Link    Help    New blog entry.
SmilesClose
Error Close

Insert a linkClose

How to use the buttons?Close
To use the different text styles, highlight the text that you wish to make bold, italic, or underlined then click on the appropriate button. Or, click on a text style button and begin to type. When you want to return to normal text, click the button again.

Click on the smiley face to see a list of emoticons that you can insert into your message.

To insert a link, press the www button. You will be asked to type in the web address and the text you want to appear underlined. Or, just highlight the text you want to be a link and click the www button. A menu will appear for you to enter in the address.
Delete Message Close

Are you sure you want to delete this message?

Message Flagged! Close

Myrtletown Radio

Post a comment on this thread   Go back to previous page
Click to flag this message as spam, offensive, illegal, etc.
date posted: Oct 11, 2008 16:42:09 Reply Blog entry Flag this comment as Spam or Inappropriate
Old Glory Radio
Old Glory Radio
Click to see Old Glory Radio's details.
Coming soon....at AM 1650. We are located in Myrtletown and will be having a daily call in talk show.

More information

Old GLory Radio
http://oldgloryradio.com

date posted: Oct 12, 2008 15:47:42 Reply Flag this comment as Spam or Inappropriate
darsh
darsh
Click to see darsh's details.
How exciting! I'll be sure to tune in, please keep us informed about this project!

I Myrtletown
date posted: Oct 14, 2008 9:52:08 Reply Flag this comment as Spam or Inappropriate
Old Glory Radio
Old Glory Radio
Click to see Old Glory Radio's details.
Thank you for your kind words and the announcement on the blog front page.... Yes the focus will be on the Myrtletown and east city area. There will be a daily news/talk political/cultural live call in show just for the area. I am very interested in a segment on the Coast Guard, anyone interested in being a laison for a "what's happening" weekly report in regards to our Coast Guard families and station....please do contact me. Same with the local schools. For too long we have not had a true local call in daily radio show to vent and discuss our local issues......I am going to change that. I do hope it can be of service to our community.

Tom

Old GLory Radio
http://oldgloryradio.com

date posted: Oct 16, 2008 11:19:47 Reply Flag this comment as Spam or Inappropriate
larry
larry
Click to see larry's details.
What an excellent idea...things may be getting better than they have been before.
Looking forward to knowing more.
Larry

date posted: Feb 08, 2009 19:03:33 Reply Flag this comment as Spam or Inappropriate
larry
larry
Click to see larry's details.
Seems I was premature with my enthusiasum...the radio show does not come close to the potential I imagined..no one else seems impressed either judging by the amount of posts here...........
LARRY

date posted: Aug 24, 2009 14:40:16 Reply Flag this comment as Spam or Inappropriate
Saundra Allman
Saundra Allman
Click to see Saundra Allman's details.
I would like to share the idea, let's add real estate talk to your show. I would like to participate! right now thre are so many great incentives for buyers with viable means as first time home buyers to benefit from the incredible tax free incentives of $8,000 and much more on brand new home construction developments. However there are requirements for eleigibility! I would like to share real estate resourceswith you! for all you are wanting to capture great values now is a great time, it can ot be better, with interest rates low and affordable, so many options there are loan programs for everyones best need and advantage.
by the way, I have recently also reduced my listed property at 3372 Prairie Avenue, Myrtletown in Eureka for a final deep price reduction! Truly my sellers compromise to become the blessing of the qualified eligible buyer with acceptable offer! 2,340 Square feet all quality Knotty Pine tongue and groove interior walls and ceilings of 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths! All for only now $307,000! Imagine we began at average four bedroom home sold in eureka and originally listed for $424,800. Now after many price reductions, sacrificing for only $307,000! Custom rebuilt 1976 from origianl 900 sq. feet Pierson floor plan to becoming the beautiful custom rebult 2,340 square feet 4 bedroom 2 full bath with many thoughtful custom details and features! Jet jacuzzi...Artfully designed custom stained glass windows that when the sun shines through them radiant colorful hues of sunlight reflect off the walls and and floors like magic! Low maintenance yard! right in the heart of Myrtletown! A lovely neighborhood with the elementary school nearby walking distance, and hospitals, medical offices and clinics only 5 minutes away! for more information, please visit: www.3372PrairieAve.com and call Saundra Allman, California Licensed Real Estate Agent, DRE #01188528 at home 707.497.6667! LV Message if I am out working. Call 888.880.7708 ext. 255 work voicemail! Seller great compromise is Buyer's tremendous Gain! Need preapproved buyers!

Other properties I have listed also in need of preapproved buyers, please visit: www.2911SandPointeDrive.com
www.628-652PacificAve.com

Please reply, I would like to talk to you about sharing real estate resources with your program, promoting my sellers properties, especially my Myrtletown beautiful property! This home is a great assest to Myrtletown with all its charm, attention to detail, well maintenanced yard and features.

You may know families that are in need of help with short sale success. My experience can bring that success to the families that view your website and radio station. We can reach out to those that need an expert to help them.

Information regarding the preapproval process for buyers, first time and all other types of buyers needs.

Information regarding resources for loan modification with integrity and government information to guide families through that process with the suggestions that are backed by our President Obamas out reach to American families.

I can help you with so much more. Like the Q & on my turlia real estate site, my Active Rain, and many other real estate sites...we can increase interest with your radio show with good informative information.

I would like to talk with you more about this.

Please share my Myrtletown listing, 3372 Prairie Avenue and my other listings with all who you may know. I am praying to bring success to each of my sellers!

Sincerely,
Saundra Allman,
707.497.6667 home.
888.880.7708 Ext. 255
http://facebook.com/saundraallmanandGodParticipating

Post a comment on this thread   Go back to previous page